New Castle Safe Hearts is meant to empower our youth in a fun way. We discuss boundaries, safe outlets, awareness and so much more. The focus is to build confidence and help youth deal with difficult situations that happen.
We use martial arts, games, art and team building to assist youth and families in becoming Champions of Life. Parents are welcome to join us in the fun or go have a date night.
We have monthly themed events for the youth and all are welcome!
*We are CPR certified and have all youth clearances
Sneak Peak Of Our Agenda
- 5:45-6:00 pm Child drop off (Comfy appropriate athletic gear)
- 6:00-6:15 pm Overview what we will learn, review what was learned last time and group discussion (topics like bullying, awareness, boundaries etc)
- 6:15-6:45 pm Self-defense lesson/class and exercise
- 6:45-7:30 pm Arts and craft time
- 7:30-8:00 pm Snack Time (we usually make a fun snack relevant to the theme)
- 8:00-8:50 pm Team building game or activity relevant to the theme
- 8:50-9:00 pm Pick Up